When it’s time to turn on your furnace this fall, you want it to be ready to go. You don’t want to have to wait because it’s not working or because you haven’t yet done heating maintenance in North Little Rock.
According to our HVAC pros, there are a few heating maintenance tasks that you can do yourself. When those are done, you can call on us at Airmasters AR Heating & Air Conditioning for a professional furnace inspection in North Little Rock.
DIY Furnace Maintenance Tasks
Start your DIY heating maintenance by changing your filters. In fact, buy them in bulk so you can make sure you’ll have enough for the whole winter. A clean filter means your HVAC system doesn’t have to work as hard to pull in clean air to heat.
Next, make sure your system can get all of the air that it needs by cleaning out any intake grates that you might have. You should also make sure that all of your vents are clear of furniture, flooring, curtains, rugs, and anything else that might block airflow.
Professional Heating System Maintenance Tasks
Once you’ve done those tasks, it’s time to call for a professional inspection and furnace maintenance and in North Little Rock. Our team will come in and make sure your furnace is working the way it was designed to.
Our furnace maintenance includes things like:
- Checking the pressure throughout your HVAC system
- Calibrating your thermostat so it takes accurate readings and maintains the temperatures you desire
- Checking all electrical connections in and pertaining to your heater
- Cleaning out your heater
- Changing your filters if they need it
- Lubricating moving parts in your heater as they need it
- Looking for rust or cracks in your heat exchanger, as these can cause carbon monoxide leaks
- Testing your flue, as this is where carbon monoxide leaves your home
- Testing the blower and the burner
If our heating maintenance in North Little Rock reveals any necessary repairs, we’ll arrange a time with you to return and complete those so you’ll have reliable heat whenever you need it this winter.
Call an HVAC Company for Maintenance
Call us at Airmasters AR Heating & Air Conditioning now, or anytime you need help with heating maintenance in North Little Rock. One of our Little Rock heating experts will be on their way to you soon and we won’t rest until your heater works well again!